Thursday, July 4, 2013

Grandma Dalea is in town

Stacey's mother, Dalea, came to visit yesterday.  I don't want to put words in her mouth, but I think she is enjoying the kids and I know they are very entertained.

Before she came for the visit she sent along two 4th of July outfits for the girls.  Of course, they are adorable and were quite appropriate for our neighborhood 4th of July Parade this morning.  By the way, the parade is really mostly kids who have decorated their bikes or Radio Flyer wagons with red, white and blue.  They also have balloon animals, face painting, etc.  It is like a small town gathering, which is fun.

Here is Dalea with the girls by a Silver Spring fire truck (and Maggie serving as body guard).


Here is another with the girls about to fall asleep with the parade forming in the background.  This all might be more exciting for them in the coming years!


No comments:

Post a Comment