Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More pictures.

Not much of an update now, but I thought I would post a few more pictures.


Clara was enjoying this moment.  I think Lucy was too, but just not cooperative.  Stacey was doing  a crazy dance to ensure smiles.

Clara.

Clara on the horse.

Clara looking through Busy Town!

Both of the girls love crawling across the kitchen to open the  stove drawer.  That will be secured soon!

Welcoming committee.

Clara in the perfect basket.
Clara looking like a neighborhood thug and Lucy trying to restrain her.

Here they are standing up playing with Busy Town.  We had to be quick for this photo.

Nothing is more entertaining to Clara than her own reflection.  Luckily, our front door  has a shiny kickplate!


The girls have yet to learn about the dangers of leaning too far forward in a rocking chair.


Lucy loving the rocking chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment