Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Some updates

[This was supposed to be posted on December 8, 2013.  I had some technical issues.  Two months later...]

So, it has been a bit more than three months since I posted anything on the blog.  Since I am in Manila now, on my own, I am really missing Stacey and the girls, so this is a nice time for me to post some more recent photos.  I also was transferring some old saved photos/videos that I had taken on my old Blackberry, so I will post a couple of those too.

I will make an effort to update more frequently since we will be far from home.

Our friend Jacques came to the house in September to take some photos.  He has done some professional photography and you will see he got some great pictures.  Clara was pretty fragile that day, so she didn't give much up, but Lucy was in a better mood.



Clara being a bit tentative.


Maggie managed to score a frame.

Clara did manage a smile.



What a great smile!



This is my favorite photo of the day since it captures her mood.  She was a bit teary most of the time.  
So beautiful even with the tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment