We have been in Guangzhou for a little more than 24 hours now and usually with a stay this long (5 nights) Stacey and I would have our things organized and stored away in a hotel room. But we haven't done so here.
I think it is since we are anxious to move along and it just would feel more permanent if we put our clothes in the closet. Also, our room has a little bit of a mildew smell, so it is not very inviting for a long stay anyway.
I think the next few days will fly by and, as my father advises, I do not wish time away, but we are looking forward to our next destination in Silver Spring.
Happy Father's Day, Nick!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey home.
- Judy
Hi Again,
ReplyDeleteThank you again, both of you, for sharing your journey into parenthood; it is deeply touching to read. Nick, is there any chance you and Stacey could bring the girls to our IOA Leadership Group meeting in DC in August? It would be awesome to meet them!
Happy Father's Day (times two)!
Ellen