Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Getting ready to leave


The girls are having their last hotel picnic for a while and despite the messy cabinet on the right we are almost packed to go. Hopefully we can all wind down for some good rest tonight before we get an early start tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading every segment with my morning coffee or afternoon tea :) Nick you look effortlessly paternal and Stacey you're absolutely radiant in every photo! I can't wait to squeeze those little twins' cheeks!! Have a safe trip home with our newest kids on the block! Love, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that baby gear! Safe travels to all 4 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do anything to run over to Ohare and pop in to see the babies! But alas, security would surely not allow that PLUS I know you just want to get on with it and get to DC!! Safe travels. Nick and Stace and Fen and Mei all look happy and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But if you are stuck at Ohare or need 1 single thing while you are here....I will run over at a minute's notice! Jules - 847-338-7601

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you relaxing with your family at home now.

    ReplyDelete