Friday, June 7, 2013

Too much information . . .

Recently, a friend told me about a baby who is being potty trained at just a few months old. It wasn't that I didn't believe it, but it was hard to imagine how a baby so young could be.

Well, we discovered our girls are potty trained at 10 months. Evelyn, our guide, told us that since the girls were in foster care they probably had been. Sure enough, if we hold the girls over the toilet and make a certain sound they will begin to work things out. I got both of them to poop in the toilet this morning! We are hoping this will save us from having to change poopy diapers. We'll see how it goes.

I am sure this posting is something the girls will love to read about in the coming years. Just the kind of information that is appropriate to post on a publicly accessible website!

1 comment:

  1. Nick, I just checked the web site and see that you have not only traveled to China, but have met the girls and are bonding nicely. I am so excited and happy for you. I had tears in my eyes reading your blog. The girls look adorable. They are so lucky to have you in their lives. Maggie is going to be thrilled to have some small people to look after once you get home. Linda

    ReplyDelete